Calibration and Metering Services
From wellhead to refinery and in-between, we provide highly specialised measurement services to our clients.
With the goal of providing expert services, Ofserv, through its metering and calibration division, provides services that address the full range of process automation, form routine calibration of few instruments to a site-wide maintenance of production systems, flow measuring and custody transfer instrumentation.
We provide calibration and metering services that supports the accuracy of fluid measurement on oil and gas facilities such as tank farms, export terminals, production platforms, and pipeline systems e.t.c.
We help mitigate against the possibility of huge financial losses as a consequent of inaccurate measurement systems. Meter proving is increasingly required within the process of dynamic measurement to ensure that the highest level of measurement accuracy is achieved.
The following are the few of our highly specialised services that we render to our clients:
• Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
• SCADA, PLC’s DCS
• Emergency Safety Shutdown Systems (ESSDS)
• Liquid and Gas Metering Calibration Services
• Leak Detection Systems (LDS)
• Maintenance and Support Services
• Site Surveys and Inspection
• Regulatory Code Conformance
• Relay Logic Panels
• Fire and Gas Systems
• Flow Metering
• Alarm Management
• Analytical Instruments: Digital Controllers and Flow Computer Installations
• Emergency Safety Shut Down Systems (ESSDS)
• Leak Detection and Protection Systems
• Gas Detection
• Safety and Sub-surface Safety Controls
• Relief Valve System
• Orifice Plate Inspection
• Procuring of Oil and Gas Samples
• Turbine meter proving, Gas and Oil
Our aim is to provide our clients with value based human resource solutions, oilfield jobs, oilfield recruitments that are developed through long term partnerships, founded on integrity, desired results, and a passion for excellence. We strive to be your business partner of choice. Some of our practices include the following-
• We selectively choose the candidates to fit the needs of our valued customers and create long-term relationships without compromising on our core values.
• Rigorous validation process to verify information provided by candidates
• Intensive pre-selection scanning to measure competence and aptitude of candidates.
The professional recruiters at Ofserv are experienced in Oil and Gas industry and are committed to searching and identifying the candidates with applicable skills that are essential to meeting your specific needs.