Health, Safety & Environment
Ofserv management and employees are fully committed to ensuring the Occupational Health & Safety of all stakeholders, inclusive of employees, customers, contractors, service providers, suppliers and the public who may be affected by our operations.
In the pursuance of this policy the management and staff of Ofserv are committed to:
- Complying with all applicable legislation, requirements and best practices, including ISM & ISPS codes.
- Implementation of the OHSAS 1800 1 Specification as the foundation from which to strive for continual improvement in performance.
- Identifying hazards, assessing associated risks and implementing appropriate mitigation measures toeliminate or minimise risks.
- Creating awareness of Health & Safety risks and encouraging individual responsibility.
- Ensuring that the contents of this policy are communicated to stakeholders who are required to fulfil their OHS obligations.
- Participating in all of Ofserv's safety initiatives, long term goals and support policies and procedures
This policy is consistent with OHSAS 1800 guidelines, and will be reviewed annually by Ofserv management in order to ensure relevance to our business.
This policy is freely available to relevant interested parties